Published successful cases using our servers
The following studies used DRAR-CPI or the CPI methodology to make scientific
discoveries in their own fields. Visit a list of our servers extending the same methodology of the chemical-protein interactome for drug development and discovery.
-  A group of researchers identified the indication expansion opportunity for the CRFR1 antagonist in oncology and infectious disease, using DRAR-CPI.
-  Researchers implemented DRAR-CPI to identify potential targets for novel chalcone-based Magnaporthe oryzae inhibitor.
-  Researchers compared the differences in drug CPI profiles to identify off-targets.
-  Researchers used our servers to validate their discoveries from other platforms for the target of capsaicin.
-  Researchers in silico identified putative targets for a novel scaffold of thiazolidinone derivatives.
-  Scientists from Wuhan University utilized the CPI method to identify the binding targets of Plumbagin (PLB).
-  A group of researchers predicted potential target for a novel marine compound, Xyloketal B (XKB), using our CPI server.
-  A group of scholar identified Potential Target of Tanshinone IIA for Acute Promyelocytic
Leukemia Revealed by using DRAR-CPI.
-  A group from China Southern Medical school used DRAR-CPI and
network analysis to discover the potential antitumor mechanisms of
-  A group of scientists from the State University of New York found
Sodium/Hydrogen Exchange Inhibitors might be useful for Attention
deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) via mining the CPI data.
- [2012 Patent] Treating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder with NHE inhibitors.
- [2011 Media report] Researchers Develop Web-Based Method to Predict Adverse Events; Suggest New Uses for Old Drugs